AIM

Windows Sicropop v1b Windows Sicropop v1b

umm

whats a sicropop

Softstorage responds:

Sicropop = Softstorage (me) + Kai's Super World (My friend...ppl call him 'Lollipop')
Don't have much meaning...but everything (wallpaper, logo, name) is suggested & design by him.
I just improve & draw & code them in flash.

How to draw the Earth =) How to draw the Earth =)

lmao

loved the part where you put the negative comments. hope you dont get blammed :(

YourGrandmasSister responds:

No blam!!! Weeeee

Make Out w/ Dan & Spencer Make Out w/ Dan & Spencer

Those are some UGLY mutha fuckas!!!

Decent game and all, but those guys are fucking ugly. You think their hot?

Original Hardcore Pinball Original Hardcore Pinball

Nice but buggy

ITs a good game, but your code is still a little buggy with hitTesting. Its pretty hard to make good hitTesting... Anyway, which Flashkit.com example did you use?

Kempt responds:

Yeah you're right... it does have some "character" (not bugs!) I didn't have too long to do this in and I figured it was a choice between a super-acurate but probably slow game and a "quirky" but hopefully fun game, I though the latter was better? it was based on the "skol rock" pinball machine but there are only a couple of lines left in the core trig code.

Street Carnage 3 Street Carnage 3

Some hard programming here

Nice game, I am glad someone can pull this type of programming off. Being a fellow Flash scripter, I saw some obvious bugs that everyone else saw. There was some flaws with your hittesting, I suggest you put those cars into arrays for hittesting, and tweak your current hittest actions, because your bounce off math makes cars stick sometimes. This game is really good though- I am trying to pull off a similar type game too.I think we should contact eachother to work on a project like this: i know my stuff in Flash and so do you. Mail me at j_miller_85@hotmail.com

BIG-Kevlar responds:

The hittest part is a difficult part to program. It tests the four corners of each vehicle. Doing this takes up a large amount of resources and i was worried that the game would be too sticky (slow) if it was more accurate. I may e-mail you in the short future.

£P!L£PSY £P!L£PSY

BLAM

This isn't a game, just a crappy animation.

Stick RPG Stick RPG

Can become an addicting game

This is a great game. Games like these become addictive (remember dating sims!!) with a little bit of fun. If this game has some more into it, this can develop into an addicting, allmost controlling game. Good job and hope to see some more into this :)

After Earth - Part One - After Earth - Part One -

I CANT SEE A GODDAMN THING

Hey, your game was cool, IF I COULD SEE IT!!!
anything but that it was kool. great graphics and good effort. Just make it easier to see in the games to come.

3D Pong 3D Pong

More Stuff

This was pretty good, yet boring. If you make a sequal, you should make more stuff happen.try making a room with obstacles or multiple balls. Better yet, mutiple enemies or power ups! I'll play that game for sure. I hope that you will do that.